Stranger Than Fiction But Love Always Wins

   

The Weekly Motivator AUDIO Version - Listen Now! 

 

"Stranger Than Fiction" is what takes place when we are stopped by the momentum of the power of life. It's innate and clear purpose and beauty, even when some are discombobulated to the troubled waters of indispensable, global,  national,  and community decisions and mainstream bewilderment treats causes and not symptoms of Human-Trafficking, rape, pedophilia and so on.


I start the Weekly Motivator with you because it is you who have reached back and are regular readers from the following countries, thank for listening in the US, Malaysia, Portugal, Bulgaria, New Zealand,  Finland, South Africa,  Iraq, Australia,  Germany, Sweden, Israel, Ukraine, France, China, India, Spain, Poland,  Russia, South Korea, Canada, Switzerland, Jordan, Taiwan, Indonesia, Slovakia, Romania, Vietnam,  The Netherlands, Turkey, Thailand, Kenya,  United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Bahrain thank you for reading and allowing this to be part of your healing and awareness journey. I do not take it lightly and appreciate all you do for me and more importantly for those who need you right now!  



For you who have read this and have fought to reach out to me and to read when your life was compromised, please reach, keep reaching out when you can. For those of  you locked in situations that have gotten a hold of me - thank you for counting me worthy enough to steer you in the right direction. Don't forget, if you need something you reach out and a network of us will move forward.

It is how do you say, not always fearless enough to with eagle-eyed vision reach the depths in earnest, of the truth that lies beneath and take the "bull by the horn" and expose it for what it is and than have it for dinner.

I speak with some all of the time that don't necessarily realize that there are boundaries in life that when not honored will cause very nations to crumble. What I'm saying is without us coming together to fight for a moral compass that we can clearly agree on as it relates to these grave crimes against humanity, humans, people, children, women, little girls, little boys, men in prison,  little basketball players in school,  sisters, mothers, brothers, fathers and so on we won't fully express loudly and clearly enough to bring justice to justice and life to the emotional and world death, that these profound violations bring to us and the future posterity of those who will live there.



Slavery was wrong then, and it is wrong now.

Modern-Day Slavery is Real. And it is not simply a thing, a cancer in the hearts and lives of societies,  that can be annihilated with every beat of the drums of compassion we have, without first getting to the source of it's constitution by the communicable discovery of what it is.  We must dig it up at the core.  And then bring it to a hopeful ruin in the fires of yesterday. We need to be honest about it's causes and no longer turn our cheek. What am I saying exactly, I am ready to kick the tail out of this hellish sickness back to wherever it came and if a few heads have to roll, then so be it because they will roll right through the justice system which we must fight to make stronger.  Our children, our girls and boys, our sisters, our brothers, our mothers and our fathers deserve it. We deserve to live free from this, don't you agree? It is time to change policy and fast and furiously. It is time to see children whole and women free. We must grab them out of the caves of darkness they are hidden in and off the urban and country streets they are lost on.

This Week's Quote:

“That man over there says that women need to be helped into carriages, and lifted over ditches, and to have the best place everywhere. Nobody ever helps me into carriages, or over mud-puddles, or gives me any best place! And ain't I a woman? Look at me! Look at my arm! I have ploughed and planted, and gathered into barns, and no man could head me! And ain't I a woman? I could work as much and eat as much as a man - when I could get it - and bear the lash as well! And ain't I a woman? I have borne five children, and seen most all sold off to slavery, and when I cried out with my mother's grief, none but Jesus heard me! And ain't I a woman
-Sojourner Truth 

The Following is from the  Isaiah 40:28-31
28Haven’t you known, haven’t you heard
that the everlasting God, Adonai,
the Creator of the ends of the earth,
does not grow tired or weary?
His understanding cannot be fathomed.
29 He invigorates the exhausted,
he gives strength to the powerless.
30 Young men may grow tired and weary,
even the fittest may stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in Adonai will renew their strength,
they will soar aloft as with eagles’ wings;
when they are running they won’t grow weary,
when they are walking they won’t get tired.

We Can! 

"SURVIVOR" (2012)
A Documentary made to share with others that survivors once free,  have a right to pursue destiny and dreams. And it has taken me time to even get to this place in the sun where I am whole and I also desire to be a blessing in the lives of other victims and survivors with the God-given goals and gifts that He gives us.  It was also made to raise funds for the Above The Noise Life Discovery Program which is underway which is supported by Courtney's House and The Rebecca Project for Human Rights, along with The International Black Women's Public Policy Institute. A film made to show other survivors that when we reach back before the point of impact there were dreams there. Hopes. Perhaps we wanted to, or desire to be a doctor, a lawyer,  a scientist, a musician, even as a child... The joy of of life are dreams and their fulfillment, especially when they touch the lives of others and when we pursue ours  - we live.



 

Please Support Sports for Freedom! Amazing Group of Heroes!






I am thankful to our new corporate attorneys. Our part-time drop-in service coming soon the outreach in Florida is done with the help of my friends from Courtney's House. In addition to our collaboration with the Rebecca Project for Human Rights and of course the film tour with The International Black Women's Public Policy Institute and my mentor Barbara Perkins.

Look for my new book coming soon which I am so excited to share my life's journey in ways that I never have  and it is meant to inspire us and also the unveiling of my already published book of poetry "To Soar Without Leaving he Ground" which will I will now make affordable in Ibook form and free to those who cannot afford it at the moment. Many thanks to someone I love greatly Dr. Beverly Bam Crawford who recently ordained me in Los Angeles, CA

Please visit me online as always I love to hear from you. www.moretoolife.org 
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/BrookBello
@BrookBello and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/brook.bello 

Comments