Freedom is all in your mind. When you are free in your mind (heart) then you can begin to live the life you were born to.

I have been pondering what to really share and I wanted to take a step outside just to write something simple for a change to those of us who need that from time to time.  I have come to the profound conclusion that freedom is a process of how we see ourselves the world and those around us.

Coming from brokenness it is often easy to think many our enemy. When really for many years I was my own worst enemy.

I realized and understood that regardless of being out of sex-slavery and human trafficking in the physical sense. I was still very much in bondage.

I also realize that the intense emotional and psychological damage that these violent crimes cause makes it difficult for the victim to see that we grow up with a very distorted view of who we are. And here in lies the quandary.  On the journey to wholeness we have to know for ourselves that the environment of our brain, our own thinking life and self point of view was probably obscured through growing up in the abuse and that we have to make a choice to change.

When I discovered this, it was after years of heartache where I did not realize this simple truth. However, once I did  - I began to evolve exponentially in my ability to experience my own healing and it was an incredible time. I then had to let go and let God go in and excavate my soul and lay a new foundation.

This is what I desire for you and those of you who know others that are seeking emotional wholeness.

I am also going to say something that was key for me. There was no way I could have done this without knowing and trying to understand that I was born as an answer to a problem and that I was and am worthy to walk in and live in ALL that God has purposed me to... And you were born with an amazing purpose and destiny or you wouldn't be here. Someone once told me that the one word God has never spoken is, "Oops!"

As always I will leave you with a quote that really sums it up.

"Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life's cultivation; but of the adopted talent of another you have only an extemporaneous half possession...  Do that which is assigned to you, and you cannot hope too much or dare too much."

Ralph Waldo Emerson


There will never be another you :)

God news!
I hope you go and rate the film and give your best as I was fortunate enough to be blessed recently with Worldwide distribution for the film "Survivor".  Which gives the story of life after sex-slavery. Yes!!!!!!!

Love Brook

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2215463/

Comments

  1. Beautiful Brooky!! I'm encouraged everytimes by your words and Blogs. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please post your thoughts and questions here. Thank you. Youthiasm Ministries