Love Is The Answer Part 2

Love is as love does and that is why this love is the answer...


What do we see when we look at the beauty of children? The innocence unrelenting and often obscure of it's own truth. Sometimes lost in the age of growing up to quickly by the sheer force of everyone around them being too busy to stop and recognize what is being lost?  Too busy growing, too busy building, too busy to answer a call, or spend a few hours per day with our own children, or someone else' by being a healthy mentor or big sister or brother. I feel so hopeful and yet so sad, bewildered when I think of the sheer evil and the steps to it's worldwide success, lest we forget that rape, trafficking, pedophilia are a billion dollar greedy sick greasy money industry with its roots surely lodged in dark places . Surely God in all of His glory has given us the answer... Have we hearkened, are we listening?Nothing in life is sudden.
The moment we want to believe something, we 
suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become 
blind to the arguments against it.
-George Bernard Shaw

  
Thank for listening in the US, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, Bulgaria, New Zealand,  Finland, South Africa,  Iraq, Australia, Cambodia  Germany, Sweden, Israel, Ukraine, France, China, India, Spain, Poland,  Russia, South Korea, Canada, Switzerland, Jordan, Taiwan, Indonesia, Slovakia, Romania, Vietnam,  The Netherlands, Turkey, Thailand, Kenya,  United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Bahrain thank you for reading and allowing this to be part of your healing and awareness journey. I do not take it lightly and appreciate all you do for me and more importantly for those who need you right now


 

The Greatest Gift

"13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love..."
  
  
 


 Start by doing what's necessary: then do what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
-Francis of Assisi





 The Pedophile MUST be stopped!!!
The Trafficker placed in PRISON
The Culprits charged, The Justice System  Recharged. And all victims of Human-Trafficking. From Sex-Slavery, to Labor Workers, to Domestic Workers, to Farm Workers, To those whose Organs are sold.
IT MUST END AND WE  - TOGETHER - WILL END IT.



     LOVE DOES...
 SUPPPORT
www.sportforfreedom.org 

Listen Click Here; Know and Remember that WE ARE LOVED!

                        GIVE   

Brook Bello Shares her story and More Too Life and the film SURVIVOR with Host Sandra Bookman in This weeks
episode of "Here and Now" airing Sunday. 03/10/13 at 12PM
On WAPC-TV and Online at 7online.com/HereAndNow.

The faces of Human-Trafficking Our Children Our Women - US

Comments