True Happiness is Knowing Who You Are

True Happiness must come from deep within our soul and even the realm of our spirit.

I have often struggled with the aftermath of abuse while pursuing to locate my earnest heart's desire in life and how to achieve it.

I once heard that the "vision in life is where I desire to go and the mission is "how" I  am going to get there."

I have gotten a few calls lately from women who are really suffering and confused about the rape and sex-slavery (soul-assassination) they experienced years ago.  My heart goes out to you guys immensely as we move forward. I also understand the depression and psycho babel that takes place in us and how discovering the lost of identity or and creating a new one is a key to healing.

I made a decision some years ago that I had to choose my identity based on what every human-being has the right and ability to have and not on what I was taught or what I involuntarily learned through horrible acts and circumstances. This NEW identity had and still has to be fought for but through many years of the "pursuit of happiness" God and His grace has shown me what every human being has the ability and capacity to become. This new identity is that I am completely loved not because of anything I have done or didn't do but simply because I was chosen out of billions of other cells to be here right now. This new identity is also that I have the capacity to be, to learn, to achieve, to heal from, to paradigm shift in my heart and mind at anytime; and to pull myself up by my boot straps and begin walking in the destiny that I DESIRE, regardless of where I am or where I have been.

I am not and never was and neither are you a second class citizen. Nor a "have not" just because at times I may have only had a few bucks in my pocket. This new identity realized that "the things that are seen are not made my the things that I see but rather the things that are unseen" the things I see by faith.

Once I understood this then one day at a time I began to heal, learn, discover, evolve, live and love and so on - more and more. So, just for today rest, I mean in your heart - your mind, REST. If you have to start by just sitting out looking at the bay or sea or animals and birds outdoors, simply FIND a point of peace and hold it with you as you GO; as you live, dream, achieve, heal, work, play and so on. This is a definite must to healing - finding a way to CALM our heart is so important.

I also pray for others and send love and compassion for the millions of people in slavery around the world and give time, or money or whatever to the organizations and groups that are really helping. I also have amazing news that has taken me a lifetime to achieve...

https://www.facebook.com/events/465317223492585/

As you know it is challenging in life to plow down great heights especially when you have come where I have come from in regards to human-trafficking. In addition, to be a small light of hope for so many others that need to also find their way to freedom and the years of emotional poverty and bondage I had to fight to be free from and discover a new identity.

The LINK ABOVE is the Survivor Campaign that announces worldwide distribution (Yea!!!!) for the film and it explains your easy part in rating the film online. This is the time that I must press to reach  upwards of 100,000 so the eyes of distributors are wide open. Please read the attached flyer and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your care, passion, kindness and love... God Keep and Bless you... 

This weeks quote: “The only way to get what you really want is to let go of what you don't want.”
― Iyanla Vanzant


Comments

  1. What an awesome word Brook! Terrific insights & very moving. -Josiah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please post your thoughts and questions here. Thank you. Youthiasm Ministries